Paloma’s Nest’s General Site Policy applies to anyone who visits the Paloma’s Nest’s Web site. In this General Policy,
- "we", "our" and "us" refers to Paloma’s Nest, LLC.
- "you" and "your" means you, the person using our services or visiting our Web site;
- "services" means information that we provide and anything else we do for you, including allowing you to access our Web site.
Complying with our policy
By using Paloma’s Nest’s services, you agree to comply with this General Site Policy.
Changing our policy
We may change this General Site Policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. You will be deemed to have been notified about any changes once an updated version of our policy is published on our Web site. Any change we make applies from the date we publish it on our Web site.
As a condition of use of our Web site, you agree not to:
- disrupt activity online;
- use anybody else`s computer system, communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures;
- post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialing;
- run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages; and
- introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else`s computer system or communications services.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the sole owners of the information on this Web site.
Material that you see on our Web site may be protected by copyright, trade mark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be so protected. Do not infringe our intellectual property rights in any manner by, amongst other things, uploading, framing, copying or otherwise reproducing material or designs seen on our Web site. If you wish to use, modify or benefit from material on our Web site, please contact us and seek our permission.
The information and services on the Paloma’s Nest Web site is provided for guidance only. Paloma’s Nest accepts no liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of using or relying on any information, product, advice, opinion, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or sold through this Web site. This Web site may contain links to third party sites. However such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. We take no responsibility for it.
We collect information from you when you register for our services or make a purchase on our website or by phone, mail, or email; when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, phone us, email us or fill out a form.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
When inquiring or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other personal & professional details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process registrations. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. Your information is only accessible by our staff.
If you wish to access your personal information held by us, please contact us.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.